How did you find this Forum?

Contacts and Suggestions, post here
dorsetred
A45 Groupie
A45 Groupie

Re: How did you find this Forum?

Post by dorsetred » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:07 am

Having been on the babybmw forum which also has some "extreme" members particularly if you've got a 2 series active tourer, typical comment not RWD so not a proper BMW etc., I'm afraid after driving a variety of differing vehicles over 50 years frankly I don't care was always my approach to critics.

I'm pretty certain when browsing for a proper forum I'm certain I also joined the other lot, however, after paying the lifetime fee I then found I couldn't access the site but fortunately I'd paid via PayPal who are now involved, okay, it's only around £30 but it's not the point needless to add decided to look elsewhere and thankfully without a "brain-fart" managed to find a sensible site with likeminded people!

Having had a variety of differing cars particularly whilst in the Middle East you become a little immune to the so-called fast cars but more important is realising you either don't have the power or alternatively the cash to compete with 99% of the idiots on the road today, if they want to play at being in an F1 carry on without me is my response.

I had a 2.8inj Supra back in the late '80's which I decided to change for a Nissan Patrol SWB Safari Model, not as fast obviously but the price of the fat tyres was bloody crazy, got pulled by the Omani Police of going though a speed trap at 160kph, dam thing wouldn't go above 110 and that was downhill, obviously the ticket was later rescinded but I still laugh about it 30 years later. Early '90's we had the 4WS Honda Prelude in UK which was superb literally turned on a sixpence then 2011 Civic Type R GT another totally mental machine!

dorsetred
0 x
MY18 AMG GLA45 4MATIC
Previous - MY16 GLA45 AMG, MY15 BMW 218d Active Tourer, MY13 BMW 118d Coupe, MY11 Honda Civic V-Tech Type R GT, MY09 Volvo C-30 1.8 R-Design, MY01 Honda HRV, too many more.

MAFFA

Post by MAFFA » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:56 pm

I’m glad you found us & I hope you’ve been made welcome. There’s a wealth of knowledge on here so no matter what questions you may have there will always be someone on here who’s “been there & done that” or experienced it so you should get some really sound advice. Also everyone on here loves pictures so set up your own photo thread & snap away
1 x
2014 A45 AMG ¦ Jupiter Red ¦ AMG Aero Pack ¦ AMG De-Resonated Sports Exhaust ¦ 19" AMG Alloys ¦ AMG Exclusive Pack ¦ Full Leather incl. Heated Seats & Leather Dashboard ¦ Panoramic Sunroof ¦ AMG Night Pack ¦ Privacy Glass

webbleg
New User
New User

Post by webbleg » Tue May 29, 2018 11:06 am

I found you via the Google app store
0 x

MAFFA

Post by MAFFA » Tue May 29, 2018 8:39 pm

webbleg wrote:I found you via the Google app storeImage
Blimey that’s good going Image

Good to know we’re popping up in searches in the App Store as well
0 x
2014 A45 AMG ¦ Jupiter Red ¦ AMG Aero Pack ¦ AMG De-Resonated Sports Exhaust ¦ 19" AMG Alloys ¦ AMG Exclusive Pack ¦ Full Leather incl. Heated Seats & Leather Dashboard ¦ Panoramic Sunroof ¦ AMG Night Pack ¦ Privacy Glass

andymc
New User
New User

Post by andymc » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:15 pm

Found this forum from a car sticker on an A45 that was at the Hot Hatch Breakfast club @goodwood.
0 x

MAFFA

Post by MAFFA » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:11 pm

andymc wrote:Found this forum from a car sticker on an A45 that was at the Hot Hatch Breakfast club @goodwood.
That would have been me Image

0 x

CrAzY
Site Guru
Site Guru

Post by CrAzY » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:13 pm

That’s good news we have a lot of hits on the app stores now but no one leaving reviews lol I guess if it works you don’t leave a review lol
0 x
CrAzY

A45 AMG 2016 ¦ Cirrus White ¦ Selective Damping ¦ Command Online ¦ AMG Aero Pack ¦ Premium Pack ¦ Full Dinamica ¦ AMG Night Package ¦ AMG Performance Exhaust

andymc
New User
New User

Post by andymc » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:04 pm

MAFFA wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:11 pm
andymc wrote:Found this forum from a car sticker on an A45 that was at the Hot Hatch Breakfast club @goodwood.
It was indeed! Your car certainly stood out in the crowd. Nice job.
0 x

MAFFA

Post by MAFFA » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:42 pm

andymc wrote:
MAFFA wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:11 pm
It was indeed! Your car certainly stood out in the crowd. Nice job.
Cheers mate. Subtle but effective mods Image
0 x