TRAX Silverstone - 6th October 2019

Events or meets in the South of the UK (Cambridge, Silverstone, Southampton, Plymouth, Wales, London etc)
MAFFA

TRAX Silverstone - 6th October 2019

Post by MAFFA » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:41 pm

**CLUB STAND BOOKING CLOSES MONDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER 2019**

Silverstone is the second of 2 TRAX events in 2019
TRAX Silverstone.jpg
TRAX Silverstone.jpg (14.33 KiB) Viewed 175 times
For Trax Silverstone we have a club stand organised. Please can you register your interest by replying below with your name, car colour & whether it’s a FL or Pre FL.

Details of Trax Silverstone can be found here - http://www.traxshows.co.uk/trax-silverstone-home

Ticket price information is detailed below

Club Show Entry Price
Includes souvenir showguide worth £5 and TRAX SnapBack cap

Adult Day Ticket – £25
Admission valid for one adult, additional passengers will need to purchase a ticket.

Camping
Adult Advance: £12 (per person, per night)
Child: £12 (per person, per night)

Track Time
£34 - £45 (cost dependent on time)

FREE entry for up to two children aged 14 and under when accompanied by a paying adult. Additional children £5 each.
All bookings are subject to a £2.00 booking fee.

To book your tickets you will need follow the below link & use the red Club Tickets button:

http://www.traxshows.co.uk/club-tickets

You will need to pick our club (A45 AMG Owners Club) & enter the password 110.119 in order to be registered on the club stand.

Please Note: Upon completing your registration for Club Entry to the event, you will be required to complete all fields relating to the vehicles attending the shows. We will need the make, model, registration and year of registration.

Link to the Facebook event page - https://www.facebook.com/events/369907627150973/

Those booked so far are:

1) MAFFA (Matt Trotman) - Red pre FL - Booked & Hotel
2) Dumfunk (Nige) - orange and blue FL - Booked & Hotel
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Meeting information for convoy to the event

Trax opens to the public at 10am & continues until 5:30pm but for club stands entry is from 7am which I can imagine will be fairly hectic from previous experience of club events. Organising cars etc...etc... in our allocated space with '000's of other cars around will be fun so I think we need to allow for traffic etc... & get there in reasonable time. Hopefully nearer the event I will be sent a layout of where we will be based in Silverstone to plan a little better.

Provisionally lets say we will meet at the Moto Cherwell Valley services at 7am with the intention to leave by 7:30am. We should be there before 8am & even with a bit of queuing be in with plenty of time.

The services address is:

Moto Services
M40 J10
Northampton Road
Ardley
Bicester
Oxfordshire
OX27 7RD
Trax%20Map.png
Trax%20Map.png (121.25 KiB) Viewed 175 times
For anyone looking for a place to stay they also have a Travelodge at the same location, where a few of us stayed last year:

Travelodge Bicester Cherwell Valley M40
Moto Service Area
M40 Motorway
Northampton Road
Ardley
Cherwell Valley
Nr Bicester
OX27 7RD
0 x
2014 A45 AMG ¦ Jupiter Red ¦ AMG Aero Pack ¦ AMG De-Resonated Sports Exhaust ¦ 19" AMG Alloys ¦ AMG Exclusive Pack ¦ Full Leather incl. Heated Seats & Leather Dashboard ¦ Panoramic Sunroof ¦ AMG Night Pack ¦ Privacy Glass

AndrewWillis26
A45 Newbie
A45 Newbie

Re: TRAX Silverstone - 6th October 2019

Post by AndrewWillis26 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:55 pm

I am hoping to come to this, I know I have a few things booked in for October, so I will have to check and get back to you!
0 x

dumfunk
A45 Newbie
A45 Newbie

Re: TRAX Silverstone - 6th October 2019

Post by dumfunk » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:05 am

1) MAFFA (Matt Trotman) - Red pre FL - Booked & Hotel
2) Dumfunk (Nige) - orange and blue FL - Booked & Hotel
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
0 x
2016 orange & blue wrap on mountain grey,aero pack,DMS stage 2,MST intake,Milltek downpipe sports cat "race" exhaust,dynamic+pack,pano roof,AMG sports steering wheel,AMG pwr sports seats,19" satin black wheels
Image20190119_143738 by N F, on Flickr