Club Stickers now available for purchase!

Stickers, Tops, Hats you name it we have it check here of for the lastest deals and options to order
dorsetred
A45 Groupie
A45 Groupie

Re: Club Stickers now available for purchase!

Post by dorsetred » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:37 pm

MAFFA wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:48 pm
dorsetred wrote:The reply from DMB Graphics to my query is as follows: -

"You recently asked the question: "Can you supply either White & White; or Red & White but for internal application on the rear quarter windows?" at the DMB Graphics website.

The answer to your question is: Hi, we can supply single colour White for internal application , due to the print process we cannot produce the twin colour ones. If you order from the listing and leave a note in the 'special instructions' at checkout that you require internal application.

Many thanks,
MB Graphics"

So needless to add I'm ordering white for internal unfortunately I doubt they'll arrive before I return back to work although I'll be asking my other half to fit them and hopefully see the image I'm looking for. 8-)
Good work. They’re very helpful at DMB.

I’d be interested to see how they look once fitted
Fortunately I've been asked to delay my flight for some work in UK so have to stay at home for an extra week and it looks as if they'll probably arrive before I leave on 23rd, if so I'll fit and post a photograph, must admit I'm very curious to see if they can be seen through the tint. If not then I'm sure someone in the club will take them.

Must admit seen loads of A series today between Dorset and Manchester also another GLA45 but not AMG, did spot a mountain grey A45 parked near Hilton Hotel in Deansgate 8-)
0 x
MY16 GLA45 AMG 4MATIC PREMIUM
Previous - MY15 BMW 218d Active Tourer, MY13 BMW 118d Coupe, MY11 Honda Civic V-Tech Type R GT, MY09 Volvo C-30 1.8 R-Design, MY01 Honda HRV, too many more.

dorsetred
A45 Groupie
A45 Groupie

Re: Club Stickers now available for purchase!

Post by dorsetred » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:32 am

Unfortunately as Matt suggested due to the additional tint on the rear of the car the internal logo sticker is unseen when applied and as a result having removed the one which I tried I'm left with a second one which I can't use. In the event anyone hasn't tinted the windows and requires a "Freebee" please drop me a message with your postal address and I'll send it by Royal Mail ASAP. 8-)
0 x
MY16 GLA45 AMG 4MATIC PREMIUM
Previous - MY15 BMW 218d Active Tourer, MY13 BMW 118d Coupe, MY11 Honda Civic V-Tech Type R GT, MY09 Volvo C-30 1.8 R-Design, MY01 Honda HRV, too many more.