Routing wiring around windscreen/mirror

Questions on the Interior post here
Kingpin
New User
New User

Post by Kingpin » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:31 am

Hi all,
I have a 2016 Facelift A45 and I'm thinking about buying a radar detector, probably the snooper 4Zero Elite, and I want to fit it to the top of the windscreen just under the mirror. As it's wired in does anybody have any experience of removing the panels above the mirror and along the top of the windscreen? Just need to know how easy it is to get a supply around there.
Thanks
0 x

MAFFA

Post by MAFFA » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:13 am

Kingpin wrote:Hi all,
I have a 2016 Facelift A45 and I'm thinking about buying a radar detector, probably the snooper 4Zero Elite, and I want to fit it to the top of the windscreen just under the mirror. As it's wired in does anybody have any experience of removing the panels above the mirror and along the top of the windscreen? Just need to know how easy it is to get a supply around there.
Thanks
Route it through, round the top of the windscreen, down the a-pillar & into the fuse box. That’s what most with a dash cam do Image
0 x
2014 A45 AMG ¦ Jupiter Red ¦ AMG Aero Pack ¦ AMG De-Resonated Sports Exhaust ¦ 19" AMG Alloys ¦ AMG Exclusive Pack ¦ Full Leather incl. Heated Seats & Leather Dashboard ¦ Panoramic Sunroof ¦ AMG Night Pack ¦ Privacy Glass