Front bumper/bonnet

Are you trying to seek out a specific A45 related item?
P30egy
New User
New User

Front bumper/bonnet

Post by P30egy » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:09 pm

After a very slow crash into a van. I now need a new bonnet and front bumper. Preferably in red. I need a pfl front bumper If anyone can help out please get in touch. Thanks Carl
0 x

dorsetred
A45 Groupie
A45 Groupie

Re: Front bumper/bonnet

Post by dorsetred » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:08 pm

Sorry to hear that Carl, my other half literally 'nudged' another car at a nearby roundabout it looked initially as if it was only the Badge carrier but following LV Engineer's inspection ended up a complete bonnet assembly which obviously had to go through the Insurance as a claim. Although it in effect only cost us £350 for my excess and this was covered if not actual cost would have been close to £3000. In regard to the other driver she's trying to claim whiplash etc., which as a result of my stepson recording the conversation she's probably going to end up with a problem of trying to obtain money under false pretenses.

In relation to your damaged parts my suggestion would scour eBay looking for vehicles being taken apart even if it means having to respray to your colour code.

Allan - dorsetred
0 x
MY18 AMG GLA45 4MATIC
Previous - MY16 GLA45 AMG, MY15 BMW 218d Active Tourer, MY13 BMW 118d Coupe, MY11 Honda Civic V-Tech Type R GT, MY09 Volvo C-30 1.8 R-Design, MY01 Honda HRV, too many more.