How did you find this Forum?

Contacts and Suggestions, post here
MAFFA

Re: How did you find this Forum?

Post by MAFFA » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:09 pm

V4dur wrote:I didn't find this forum,
It found me. Image

Nah, Facebook, was a video of a crash and I commented that it wasn't an a45 or it would have gotten away quicker and I received a PM from the matrix advising I should join this forum.

I am on quite a few other amg sites as well on Facebook so I might start dropping this groups Web address into it.... With your permission of course. Image

Sent from my SM-G935F using www.a45club.co.uk App
Ask Matt about what happened when he mentioned this forum on the 'other' forum ImageImage

Honestly though if you know other owners direct them here. If not I'd say direct them to the FB group & let them decide as it's really mainly owners on the forum.
0 x
2014 A45 AMG ¦ Jupiter Red ¦ AMG Aero Pack ¦ AMG De-Resonated Sports Exhaust ¦ 19" AMG Alloys ¦ AMG Exclusive Pack ¦ Full Leather incl. Heated Seats & Leather Dashboard ¦ Panoramic Sunroof ¦ AMG Night Pack ¦ Privacy Glass

J9NAC
A45 Newbie
A45 Newbie

Post by J9NAC » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:37 pm

I found this forum from searching for something on Google. I had joined two other Merc forums to find some more info. etc on the 45 and even though they seemed to have loads more members they were very quiet and threads just weren't being responded very quickly at all so joined this one and already found it to be much better and a friendlier bunch
0 x
CLA45 Shooting brake in Polar Silver finally collected!

MAFFA

Post by MAFFA » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:09 pm

J9NAC wrote:I found this forum from searching for something on Google. I had joined two other Merc forums to find some more info. etc on the 45 and even though they seemed to have loads more members they were very quiet and threads just weren't being responded very quickly at all so joined this one and already found it to be much better and a friendlier bunch Image
That's good news to hear that it's popping up at the top of Google searches & there are an awful lot of knowledgeable people on here offering advice.

If between everyone on this forum it hasn't been tried & tested I'm sure there's someone that will Image
0 x
2014 A45 AMG ¦ Jupiter Red ¦ AMG Aero Pack ¦ AMG De-Resonated Sports Exhaust ¦ 19" AMG Alloys ¦ AMG Exclusive Pack ¦ Full Leather incl. Heated Seats & Leather Dashboard ¦ Panoramic Sunroof ¦ AMG Night Pack ¦ Privacy Glass

OldsKooler
A45 Groupie
A45 Groupie

Post by OldsKooler » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:37 pm

I too found the forum by searching on Google and my experience so far has been a very positive one. Seem to have a great bunch of guys on here.

Sent from my SM-G955F using www.a45club.co.uk App
1 x

RS6BRIT
A45 Novice
A45 Novice

Post by RS6BRIT » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:18 am

MAFFA wrote:
It found me. Image

Nah, Facebook, was a video of a crash and I commented that it wasn't an a45 or it would have gotten away quicker and I received a PM from the matrix advising I should join this forum.

I am on quite a few other amg sites as well on Facebook so I might start dropping this groups Web address into it.... With your permission of course. Image

Ask Matt about what happened when he mentioned this forum on the 'other' forum ImageImage

Honestly though if you know other owners direct them here. If not I'd say direct them to the FB group & let them decide as it's really mainly owners on the forum.
Yes, let's not mention the "other" forum shall we !!ImageImage

This is hands down the best group I've been on. Very nice people, helpful and the knowledge Base grows by the day.
On most forums (and especially on the old one) there is a bunch of guys who can't wait to see someone screw up, or lie in wait so they can't force their opinions on you. We don't have any members like so far and hopefully we'll be able to route them out if they do show up.

My pet hate is members who simply refuse to see someone else's point of view. MAFFA is a great example, he's deluded himself into thinking that red is the best colour when we all know it's White ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N910F using www.a45club.co.uk App
0 x

V4dur
A45 Newbie
A45 Newbie

Post by V4dur » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:29 am

RS6BRIT wrote:
MAFFA wrote:
It found me. Image

This is hands down the best group I've been on. Very nice people, helpful and the knowledge Base grows by the day.
On most forums (and especially on the old one) there is a bunch of guys who can't wait to see someone screw up, or lie in wait so they can't force their opinions on you. We don't have any members like so far and hopefully we'll be able to route them out if they do show up.

My pet hate is members who simply refuse to see someone else's point of view. MAFFA is a great example, he's deluded himself into thinking that red is the best colour when we all know it's White ImageImageImage

*cough* polar silver is best. Image

Seriously tho.. I have the polar silver and the lack of kit on it suits it better than having body kit, other colours I have seen on here, red, the stunning blue (canvansite is it?), black, white, all suit the spoiler etc

I think the point I'm making is that the car suits anything with the right gear attached. I'm happy being incognito, poor poor souls that think it is a standard a-class. Image

0 x

MAFFA

Post by MAFFA » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:09 am

RS6BRIT wrote:
MAFFA wrote:
It found me. Image

I'd say your pet hate is more to do with you being in denial so that an intervention has to take place to correct posts you've clearly made in an unfit state of mind! :D

Seriously though man...feeling the love. Much appreciated :)
0 x

MAFFA

Post by MAFFA » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:09 am

OldsKooler wrote:I too found the forum by searching on Google and my experience so far has been a very positive one. Seem to have a great bunch of guys on here.

Sent from my SM-G955F using www.a45club.co.uk App
Again more good news :)
0 x

Platinnum
A45 Groupie
A45 Groupie

How did you find this Forum?

Post by Platinnum » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:32 pm

Is there another "good" forum out there? Not that I am aware of at least

This one hear really is good with nice folks as it should be!
0 x
A45 AMG - Mountain Grey

Check out platinnumdetailing on Instagram

MAFFA

Post by MAFFA » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:43 pm

Platinnum wrote:Is there another "good" forum out there? Not that I am aware of at leastImageImage

This one hear really is good with nice folks as it should be!
There is the "other forum" which was the whole reason me & Steve set up this one...say no more! Image
0 x