How did you find this Forum?

Contacts and Suggestions, post here
MAFFA

How did you find this Forum?

Post by MAFFA » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:55 pm

In the interest of promoting the forum I'm interested in how the members of the forum came to find it. Social media, word of mouth or simply a google search?

Let me know as myself & Steve decided to put the forum together back in December & it's already grown to 28 members...but as they say "the more the merrier." The better we can promote the forum the more help, advice, ideas etc... we will all have with growing numbers :)

Matt
0 x
2014 A45 AMG ¦ Jupiter Red ¦ AMG Aero Pack ¦ AMG De-Resonated Sports Exhaust ¦ 19" AMG Alloys ¦ AMG Exclusive Pack ¦ Full Leather incl. Heated Seats & Leather Dashboard ¦ Panoramic Sunroof ¦ AMG Night Pack ¦ Privacy Glass

adzman1
New User
New User

Re: How did you find this Forum?

Post by adzman1 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:43 am

I had a private message from one of you from the other aclass forum! Much prefer this one though. Seems like the other one is just filled up of 1000s of topics which are the same with different titles

Sent from my iPhone using New Forum mobile app
0 x

drgmt
New User
New User

Post by drgmt » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:22 am

I read a thread on the other forum complaining about PMs regarding this new forum asking for Steve to be banned from the other forum :)

Pretty silly thread tbh.

I like this forum.
0 x
Mountain grey A45 fully loaded - ceramic pro 9H coating. Edition 1 stripes using Avery Denison vinyl.

CrAzY
Site Guru
Site Guru

Post by CrAzY » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:21 am

Lol, yeah I was reading that last night, I did reply but one of the main reasons for setting up a new forum was to have a45 owners chat and not get flamed about random things like how bad the FL A45 gearbox is lol... also it's because we where getting feed up with the technology on the other site and no one wanting to invest and evolve the forum with people's ideas.... I really like the other site it's good for wider chats with other w176, while I did message a few maybe I should have not... but I will stay off the other forum for now as I don't want any bad blood between the two.. it would be good if you guys invite the other A45 members to any meets we setup on both forums...

Sent from my iPhone using the official A45club App https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/a45club ... ?ls=1&mt=8
0 x
CrAzY

A45 AMG 2016 ¦ Cirrus White ¦ Selective Damping ¦ Command Online ¦ AMG Aero Pack ¦ Premium Pack ¦ Full Dinamica ¦ AMG Night Package ¦ AMG Performance Exhaust

MAFFA

Post by MAFFA » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:39 am

Hahaha this is interesting. I may have get the popcorn out & go have a read Image.

To be honest though even with people talking about Steve being banned it's going to stir up some interest & make people intrigued.

Perhaps a more 'subtle' poaching method should be applied now though ImageImageImagelol

Sent from my iPhone using the official A45club app https://appsto.re/gb/Sp6bhb.i
0 x
2014 A45 AMG ¦ Jupiter Red ¦ AMG Aero Pack ¦ AMG De-Resonated Sports Exhaust ¦ 19" AMG Alloys ¦ AMG Exclusive Pack ¦ Full Leather incl. Heated Seats & Leather Dashboard ¦ Panoramic Sunroof ¦ AMG Night Pack ¦ Privacy Glass

MAFFA

Post by MAFFA » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:45 am

I'm really glad you guys like the forum though & feel free to share any ideas you might have with me or Steve.

I can't take any credit for the technical side of it as that's Steve & I have to admit he's one talented guy.

I've been using car forums constantly for over 16yrs so I've an idea of what works & what doesn't & I'll try my best to promote the forum wherever possible Image

Sent from my iPhone using the official A45club app https://appsto.re/gb/Sp6bhb.i
0 x

MarkM
A45 Novice
A45 Novice

Post by MarkM » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:20 am

I also read the complaint post lol, I do like this place over the other one though 8-) I have no interest in reading about diseasels
0 x
2017 F82 Mineral White M4 Competition | M Performance carbon diffuser | Pro Nav | Rev. Cam | Carbon interior pack | Rollin’ on 20s | Still popping/crackling, still +tartiness |

MAFFA

Post by MAFFA » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:28 am

MarkM wrote:I also read the complaint post lol, I do like this place over the other one though 8-) I have no interest in reading about diseasels
LOL at this Image. I think a dedicated forum is the right idea as we're all working with similar bits of kit & any tried & tested advice should be on point Image

Sent from my iPad using the official A45club app A45club by Tapatalk
https://appsto.re/gb/Sp6bhb.i
0 x

V4dur
A45 Newbie
A45 Newbie

Post by V4dur » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:41 am

I didn't find this forum,
It found me. Image

Nah, Facebook, was a video of a crash and I commented that it wasn't an a45 or it would have gotten away quicker and I received a PM from the matrix advising I should join this forum.

I am on quite a few other amg sites as well on Facebook so I might start dropping this groups Web address into it.... With your permission of course. Image

Sent from my SM-G935F using www.a45club.co.uk App
0 x

Platinnum
A45 Groupie
A45 Groupie

Post by Platinnum » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:14 am

Google. Before ordering the car I wanted to read a bit about it in the forums as newspapers do not always tell the truth.......
0 x
A45 AMG - Mountain Grey

Check out platinnumdetailing on Instagram