Promoting the Forum

Contacts and Suggestions, post here
Gypsyhew
A45 Novice
A45 Novice

Re: Promoting the Forum

Post by Gypsyhew » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:07 pm

CrAzY wrote:Yeah really good, I was on the hunt for A45s but saw none lol, to be honest I do like the new Camero lol

Should be good at TRax as long as we get the weather, other wise we will be jumping into each other’s cars for a chat lol
Unfortunately they don't sell the a class in America as they don't believe in hot hatches :lol: only the CLA 45 and GLA 45 are available :shock: I'm really looking forward to meeting all you guys so far my experience with A45 owners has been nothing but delightful :D
0 x
Pre FL cosmos black, Performance exhaust, Resonator delete, Performance pack, Performance suspension, Debadged.

MAFFA

Re: Promoting the Forum

Post by MAFFA » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:35 pm

Gypsyhew wrote:
CrAzY wrote:Yeah really good, I was on the hunt for A45s but saw none lol, to be honest I do like the new Camero lol

Should be good at TRax as long as we get the weather, other wise we will be jumping into each other’s cars for a chat lol
Unfortunately they don't sell the a class in America as they don't believe in hot hatches :lol: only the CLA 45 and GLA 45 are available :shock: I'm really looking forward to meeting all you guys so far my experience with A45 owners has been nothing but delightful :D

Well I've never been called delightful before but looking forward to meeting you as well & having a cracking day out. Of all the cars I've had I've never been on a Trax clubstand before in all the times I've been.
1 x
2014 A45 AMG ¦ Jupiter Red ¦ AMG Aero Pack ¦ AMG De-Resonated Sports Exhaust ¦ 19" AMG Alloys ¦ AMG Exclusive Pack ¦ Full Leather incl. Heated Seats & Leather Dashboard ¦ Panoramic Sunroof ¦ AMG Night Pack ¦ Privacy Glass