Promoting the Forum

Contacts and Suggestions, post here
MAFFA

Promoting the Forum

Post by MAFFA » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:00 am

Being a new online community it's going to take a little while for new members to join.

To help I have ordered a number of business cards of the following design:
IMG_0319.JPG
IMG_0319.JPG (93.61 KiB) Viewed 642 times
Ignore the coloured lines as they're the 'trim' lines.

The idea is that at events & meets these can be placed under wipers to promote the forum so if you're heading out to a meet anywhere please let me know & I can send you some to pass around. Hopefully we can get the forum better exposure & get the word spreading ;)
0 x
2014 A45 AMG ¦ Jupiter Red ¦ AMG Aero Pack ¦ AMG De-Resonated Sports Exhaust ¦ 19" AMG Alloys ¦ AMG Exclusive Pack ¦ Full Leather incl. Heated Seats & Leather Dashboard ¦ Panoramic Sunroof ¦ AMG Night Pack ¦ Privacy Glass

hurlybird
A45 Newbie
A45 Newbie

Re: Promoting the Forum

Post by hurlybird » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:56 pm

i could try asking some of the a45 groups on instagram if you could promote?
0 x

MAFFA

Post by MAFFA » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:20 pm

hurlybird wrote:i could try asking some of the a45 groups on instagram if you could promote?
It's worth a try although I'm trying to be careful not to step on anyone's toes. If someone's set up a group on insta or FB I'm sure they're not going to be keen on us poaching members.

It's going to take a little while to grow this forum/community but it will be great I'm sure of it. Once the summer events come around we can promote a lot more. Easier to do with cards on cars at organised meets Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
0 x
2014 A45 AMG ¦ Jupiter Red ¦ AMG Aero Pack ¦ AMG De-Resonated Sports Exhaust ¦ 19" AMG Alloys ¦ AMG Exclusive Pack ¦ Full Leather incl. Heated Seats & Leather Dashboard ¦ Panoramic Sunroof ¦ AMG Night Pack ¦ Privacy Glass

MAFFA

Post by MAFFA » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:39 pm

So 500 of these arrived today :D
IMG_0324.JPG
IMG_0324.JPG (1.28 MiB) Viewed 629 times
Look really good! Let me know if you want some to help promote the forum & I'll post you some out :)
0 x

Gypsyhew
A45 Novice
A45 Novice

Post by Gypsyhew » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:05 pm

MAFFA wrote:So 500 of these arrived today :D

IMG_0324.JPG

Look really good! Let me know if you want some to help promote the forum & I'll post you some out :)
These are looking amazing, top job MAFFA! Don't suppose you've got any ideas into making club stickers do ya?
0 x
Pre FL cosmos black, Performance exhaust, Resonator delete, Performance pack, Performance suspension, Debadged.

MAFFA

Post by MAFFA » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:48 pm

Gypsyhew wrote:
MAFFA wrote:So 500 of these arrived today :D

IMG_0324.JPG

These are looking amazing, top job MAFFA! Don't suppose you've got any ideas into making club stickers do ya?
That's a good idea :) . These cards were simple & very cheap when done online so I don't mind fronting the bill for these. My guess is that stickers would require a contribution towards production/postage if you wanted them.

As it's all promotion & this site is meant to be free to all so that's all I'd ask :)
0 x

Gypsyhew
A45 Novice
A45 Novice

Post by Gypsyhew » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:24 pm

Completely understandable I'm sure everyone on here will definitely be up for giving the money to make some stickers happen, I'm definitely interested.
0 x
Pre FL cosmos black, Performance exhaust, Resonator delete, Performance pack, Performance suspension, Debadged.

MAFFA

Post by MAFFA » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:48 pm

Gypsyhew wrote:Completely understandable I'm sure everyone on here will definitely be up for giving the money to make some stickers happen, I'm definitely interested.
Leave it with me ImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
0 x

CrAzY
Site Guru
Site Guru

Post by CrAzY » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:20 am

MAFFA I have a contact for stickers and can get some made, let me check on a price and get back to you,

Can you send me some cards so I can get some on the cars I drive past in the local area ;)

Sent from the A45 iPhone App
0 x
CrAzY

A45 AMG 2016 ¦ Cirrus White ¦ Selective Damping ¦ Command Online ¦ AMG Aero Pack ¦ Premium Pack ¦ Full Dinamica ¦ AMG Night Package ¦ AMG Performance Exhaust

MAFFA

Post by MAFFA » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:59 pm

CrAzY wrote:MAFFA I have a contact for stickers and can get some made, let me check on a price and get back to you,

Can you send me some cards so I can get some on the cars I drive past in the local area ;)

Sent from the A45 iPhone App
Course mate. IM me your address details & I'll get some sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 x