Removing bonnet emblem.

Need a guide or have one, upload here.
lfcrule1972
New User
New User

Re: Removing bonnet emblem.

Post by lfcrule1972 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:43 am

Apologies for the Zombie thread resurrection.

I bought a set of black badges which included a replacement black bonnet badge. After carefully working the original blue one out I discovered that the pins on the back are different spacing to those on the replacement.

I have a 2015 pfl, did anyone else have this issue? The seller said he’s never had this issue before?

The replacement did come with a mounting block but I’m not clear as to how to swap that for the one that currently sits in the top of the bumper section.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks
IMG_1746.JPG
IMG_1746.JPG (286.89 KiB) Viewed 434 times
0 x

MAFFA

Re: Removing bonnet emblem.

Post by MAFFA » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:16 pm

lfcrule1972 wrote:Apologies for the Zombie thread resurrection.

I bought a set of black badges which included a replacement black bonnet badge. After carefully working the original blue one out I discovered that the pins on the back are different spacing to those on the replacement.

I have a 2015 pfl, did anyone else have this issue? The seller said he’s never had this issue before?

The replacement did come with a mounting block but I’m not clear as to how to swap that for the one that currently sits in the top of the bumper section.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks
IMG_1746.JPG
Nope I just bought one for my PFL A45 that had the correct fitment

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/132137790331
0 x
2014 A45 AMG ¦ Jupiter Red ¦ AMG Aero Pack ¦ AMG De-Resonated Sports Exhaust ¦ 19" AMG Alloys ¦ AMG Exclusive Pack ¦ Full Leather incl. Heated Seats & Leather Dashboard ¦ Panoramic Sunroof ¦ AMG Night Pack ¦ Privacy Glass